Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Katniss - Pullip Bloody Red Hood

Meet Katniss, the newest doll in the family! She's such a darling, isn't she? You might wonder why I named her Katniss, I just felt like it since Red Riding Hood lives in the woods and Katniss is a hunter and of course I love the film Hunger Games, so there you go! She's also a Creator's Label, sweet!


I love her outfit! It has so many layers hence different looks and I totally adore every little detail of them. Look at the design of her apron, do you recognize it?
Yes, it's the wolf!

At the back of her dress, you can untie the lace to remove her wolf designed apron.


And you'll see a crème colored skirt but this time you can clearly see her corset belt. So vintagey!



And for the last layer, just remove the corset belt which is attached to the skirt.


I prefer removing her petticoat/underskirt.



Gorgeous, eh?! How about her fingernails?


Red polish suits her of course!


Her basket is a sling type bag, I find this very cute! Notice what's inside?


It's a red wine bottle with the wolf motif.


She also has a pretty ribbon


And pretty stockings and boots too, which you can only see if you remove her underskirt, apron, and skirt.


Her ruffle neck strap (whatever you call that) and sleeves are removable too.



Aside from her long velvet hair, I love her purplish eye shadow too.


I just love her intriciate outfit! 






Okay, someone wants to join in...

"Grandmother, what big nose you have?"

"All the better to smell you with!"

















No comments:

Post a Comment